If you have decided to get in shape but you don’t know where to start. Some fitness tips for beginners will suit you.
This activity focuses on improving or maintaining physical fitness through workouts composed of repeated movements working the muscles of the entire body. The most specific objectives of fitness could be summarized as achieving a balance of body structure, improving aerobic endurance, achieving muscular strength and improving our self-esteem through physical exercise.
Like when we start any new activity, we can feel a bit lost. But beginner fitness training will allow you to gradually understand what the “fitness world” consists of. There is a wide variety of fitness clothes and fitness shoes for you to feel comfortable training.
Fitness tips for beginners: some myths
First, are we beginners?
The first myth of fitness is to believe that by taking some weights everything is done. When is the first time we do exercises, when we have not been training for more than a year or when we have done a totally different sport … we are beginners. Do not forget that every exercise needs practice, coordination, and some technique to avoid injury.
Another myth that normally circulates in fitness for beginners, especially in the case of women, is that we will end up having too exaggerated muscles. Fitness is not synonymous with bodybuilding. The reality is that 3 or 4 sessions a week of an hour and without a very strict diet you can not get a bodybuilder.
Also in the fitness for beginners, it is often said that once you stop training for a long time the body becomes more flaccid than normal. It is a wrong idea because the muscle tone is gradually lost as a result of not exercising it. But it does not make us more flabby than before having started with physical activity.
Finally, fitness is also feared because many people believe that muscle pain is something necessary to exercise it well. It is true that the work we are doing on it should be noted. But in no case should we suffer pain.
Fitness for beginners: why choose fitness?
Fitness has become popular in recent years because it is an excellent exercise to improve the aesthetic level (always with proper nutrition). It is true that fitness stylizes our figure and fights to sag. However, there are many more reasons to choose fitness as your activity.
Physical exercise helps us fight many diseases, such as diabetes, blood pressure … fitness of course also allows us to stay healthy and keep overweight at bay.
Fitness actually encompasses a lifestyle. Be healthy inside and out. Therefore choosing fitness is not only choosing an activity. But it is also deciding what we are going to take care of ourselves.
Practical fitness tips for beginners
- Start training with someone who knows exercises well and can guide you in them. There are many gyms that have fitness classes for beginners. Knowing how basic exercises are executed will prevent possible injuries.
- Do not overdo it with time. With an hour it can be more than enough. Remember that you are starting to perform a new activity and your body should get used to it.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear. Comfort will make a difference in each workout.
- Set attainable goals. Through fitness, you do not get a direct weight loss, so if your goal is to lose weight you should intersperse it with cardiovascular exercises, such as running, cycling …
- In the case of fitness for beginners, it is better than not too many days pass between the area to work the body. In fact, to start you can work the whole body every day of training. A circuit, for example, is a good option.