The problem is when you open a video in Safari on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, the video will sometimes not play. You might think that you have a virus or that you’re using an old version of Safari. The problem is that you’re actually experiencing a browser compatibility issue. Apple has a solution for this problem: it’s called the iOS YouTube App Fixer. It’s a free app that will fix the problem. The app will download and install a new version of the YouTube app that works with Safari on your device.
Why is youtube not working on safari
- Is it just me or does safari seem like a really buggy browser? I have had the same issue with safari for years. It seems like every time I try to watch a video on safari, it doesn’t work. It just doesn’t load.
- If you’re having issues with safari, then you need to make sure you have the latest version of the browser installed. You can check this by going to your mac menu bar, and then going to safari. You should see an option called ‘Safari’ in the menu. Click on that, and then click on the ‘About Safari’ button. You’ll see a message telling you what version of safari you have installed.
- You also need to make sure that you have the latest version of flash installed on your computer. You can do this by going to your mac menu bar, and then going to ‘System Preferences’. You should be able to find ‘Flash Player’ here. Click on that, and then click on ‘Install Now’.
- Finally, you need to make sure that you have all the cookies enabled. If you don’t have cookies enabled, then you’ll find that you won’t be able to watch videos on youtube.
- You can also try opening safari in incognito mode. This will allow you to watch videos without having to worry about any cookies being stored on your computer.
- If none of these work, then you need to go into the settings menu of your safari browser, and then go to the ‘Privacy’ menu. Click on the ‘Settings’ button. You’ll see a menu appear. Click on the ‘Content Settings’ option. You should be able to see a section called ‘Cookies’. Make sure that all the boxes are checked.
How to fix youtube not working on safari?
Step 1: Try to open the page in a different browser: If you’re having problems opening the page in safari, try to open it in a different browser. Safari is a great browser, but it has some limitations.
Step 2: Check your internet connection: You may be experiencing a problem with your internet connection. If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your Wi-Fi connection is turned on and that your router is connected.
Step 3: Restart your computer: If you’re having problems with your internet connection, restart your computer.
Step 4: Try a different browser: If you’re still having problems, try a different browser. If you’re having problems with Firefox, try Chrome or Safari.